Most home sellers expect a stress-free sale where they simply list their house, find a qualified buyer, collect the cash and hand over the keys. The reality is that selling a home includes so much more. There are many moving parts in the process; some you can control and some that you cannot. Choosing the right Realtor® is your first step, ensuring your investment pays off. Our services and expertise allow you to focus on your move while List with Lesik! will manage your home sale from initial consultation to closing and beyond.
As your Realtor®, I will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that compares your home’s value to other properties in your area.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the steps I will take to sell your home such as social media, websites, etc.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
Recent Home Sale:
- What are homes selling for in your area? Contact me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
- Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right on by. Staging your home is important and many buyers will stay in your home longer if it is stages appropriately. I have experience and local resources to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5%-6% for a home and 6%-9% for vacant land.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and possible state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay when selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA and VA fees and costs are negotiable between buyer and seller
- Home inspection fees are negotiable and in some circumstances are paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems discovered during the home inspection.
Get a Free Market Analysis
What's the potential value of your home? Use our free market analysis form!